Founded in 2005, BottomLine Advantage LLC eliminates “Profit Siphons” that are draining hundreds of thousands of profit dollars from your bottom line.
To date, we’ve recaptured millions in lost profit for companies like yours.
A Profit Siphon is the gap between information that’s available to you as a customer and the vendor’s “industry insiders” secrets. This gap is invisible to you because even with the Internet, vendor “industry insider” secrets remain secrets.
These secrets are unavailable outside the vendor’s executive management. And by not knowing what vendors could offer, all you can go on is what they do offer.
We’ve designed a proprietary profit loss recapture process which leverages over 35 years of direct industry experience. You benefit from “industry insider” secrets amassed while working inside vendor companies.
Your key benefits:
- Your current product/service and vendor support standards are benchmarked and are GUARANTEED to be maintained (typically they’re enhanced)
- Your hard dollar costs are significantly reduced (by at least the amount GUARANTEED upfront), lost profit is recaptured
- You’re guided through a process which makes comparisons to your current product/service and vendors simple and easy
A business model designed to ensure that eliminating your Profit Siphons and recapturing lost profit is stress-free and risk-free:
- Performance based
- There is NO upfront cost
- Minimal time is needed from your staff
- You remain in complete control of all milestone decisions
- Your product/service quality and requirements as well as vendor support standards are benchmarked and GUARANTEED to be maintained (typically exceeded)
- You do not have to change vendors
- Your hard dollar results are GUARANTEED upfront with a significant penalty to us if not delivered
- Only after hard dollar results are delivered and approved by you is our fee earned
- Basically, we removed any concerns and made it a “no brainer” to evaluate your profit loss recapture potential
BottomLine Advantage’s team of niche experts can eradicate Profit Siphons in the following G&A expense categories:
- Document production
- Energy/ Utilities
- Information Technology
- Commercial Real Estate
- HR Benefits
- Office Furniture
- Office Supplies
- And More
After every completed project, BottomLine Advantage makes a $1,000 donation to the charity of your choice.